Sunday, February 12, 2012

Journal 42: Ode

For the ode that we are going to write in school, my topic will be "My Watch". I chose this topic because I like my watch, I wear it almost everyday, and I can write a lot of things about my watch. For example, I can write about how it tells me the time, how it is important, how it helps me organize my time, how it wakes me up in the morning and tells me to go to school... There are a lot of things that I could write about my watch. Other things that I could write about my watch is it's appearance. My watch is blue with a big piece of glass that shows me the time, date and the day of the week. It has a blue circle surrounding the glass and a black part that can hold on to your wrist. Although I like my watch very much, it is getting older and older, and one day, my watch will stop ticking when it runs out of battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment