Friday, December 2, 2011

Journal 33: My Invention

Without inventions, people's life will be boring and without inventions. Everyone will be living their own boring life and nothing will be interesting. Without inventions, nothing will be creative, nothing will be outstanding and there will be no art in the world. This is why we need inventions. If I were an inventor, I will try to invent a robot. A robot is just like a clone of a human. They can help you do chores, cook breakfast or even help you finish your homework. A robot can also be very fun to play with. It can even accompany you as a pet will. To make it more realistic and efficient, I will make it like a human with metal skin. It will be super strong and uneasy to break. It will do whatever I tell it to do. I will use it to help me with my homework, my mom with the chores and my dad with his job. When I am out visiting another country, it can help us to do my house chores. Although my robot is a machine it still needs rest. Like human, my robot has to rest everyday and needs to be recharged every week. It will always obey me if I treat it like a human and take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment