Sunday, December 18, 2011

Journal 39: Christmas Holiday Option 1

  When I was a little child, I wished that people celebrate Christmas everyday. Christmas is the time for people to gather together with their families and celebrate. It's time for everyone to stop working and relax, and the most important of all for a child, it's time for child to get presents from Santa. Christmas is a very fun and important holiday, because it means a lot to everyone. If people are separated during the rest of the year, Christmas is the time for them to stay together and spend this precious time together. Christmas is the sign of a whole new year coming. I celebrate Christmas even though I'm in Taiwan.My family and I held up a Christmas tree and we wish our prays of the whole new year coming towards us. I believe that Christmas is a fantastic holiday and we should  treasure this precious time and not waste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment