Saturday, April 7, 2012

Journal 59: Epic Language

I went into the math classroom this morning  like I always do. Put down my bag on the chair beside me. I stared at the teacher's desk and saw a stack of exams. I said to myself, this is the math Mid-term and it is very important. When our teacher Mrs. Sue passed out the worksheet, she told us that we have the whole class to do it. So we took our time as we did our test. The first section was very easy. Only a few simple calculations to do. On the second page, there were multiple questions that require us to read and choose the answer from the word bank. The third page was questions that need us to fill in the answers ourselves. This was a little bit harder because when we get the answer out, we're not sure if it is right or not. When I got to the last page, which is the fourth page, the questions require us to make a chart and calculate a lot of things. Suddenly, the bell rang and the test end. I put down my pencil and turned in my test to the teacher. I believe I did a good job and I will get a good score.

No comments:

Post a Comment