Friday, September 16, 2011

Journal Entry 4: Girls v Boys

  Most of the discussions in our English class these weeks was"Are girls similar or different to boys?"  In my point of view, I think we think the same way, but we act differently. For example, once Mr. Mccool told us that girls think when the teacher asks, meanwhile the boys just shout out the answer. I agree with this, but I think both the boys and the girls are thinking, but it's just that boys tend to answer faster. The girls may think of it but even if they knew the answer, they will probably still remain quiet. In "Broken Chain" from the textbook, Alfonso wants to look attractive, but what about Sandra? Sandra wants to look attractive too, so I think this why most girls and boys think the same. I think the differences between girls and boys may change over time, but the similarities doesn't. For example, when a girl is a baby, she thinks in the same way as a baby boy. When we grow up to an adult, we might think the same way, but act differently. Then at last when we become grandparents, we might think alike and also act alike. I think this is because we don't care so much when we're old. These are the reasons why I think boys and girls think similarly.

No comments:

Post a Comment