Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Journal Entry 5: Advice

Dear Mr. Responder:

  Hi, Mr. Responder, I'm Ernie from "The Broken Chain". I have a serious problem that has been bugging me for a whole week. My little brother, Alfonso broke his bike and now he is trying to borrow a bike from me for a date with Sandra, a girl he likes. I know it's the first time for him going on a date, so I don't want to let him down. The problem is that the girl he's going with had once embarrassed me in front of my best friend and the whole class, and also I need my bike to catch frogs in the fields this weekend with my friends. They will be asking why I didn't go with them and laugh at me when they know the reason. This is why, I don't want to borrow him, but I think I should because he's my be-loved brother. What will you do if you were me? Borrow him the bike for a date or go on a trip with my friends? If you can you think of new ideas and give me advises, that would be great. Please answer me as fast as you can, Mr.Responder. Thank you very much.
                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                            Sincerely,
Ernie 

2 comments:

  1. Well, i think u should all go die lol jkjk.
    As the responder, i think u should lend your brother your bike, after all; family is the most important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ernie, If you have the skills to fix your brother's bike. It is a good idea to fix it. You couldn't also get frog first, than you can borrow your bike to your brother, but you should rearranged the time that you and your friend catch frog, or Alfonso on date!

    ReplyDelete