Thursday, September 22, 2011

Journal Entry 6: Imagine a Place

  This day, I arrived at a new town and I saw a sign in a window that says“Bed and Breakfast”. I thought about it for a minute and decided to go into the building since I need a place to stay. When I went into the building, I saw a green curtain hanging on the window a vase fulled of yellow flowers and a vase fulled of yellow flowers, so  I guess that's why the room was filled with a smell of flowers. At the counter, I saw an old woman short woman with long hair. There was a huge bear  model on the wall and a table in the middle of the room. I could hear the song "I'm all out love" playing from the player at the corner. I asked the old lady if I could stay there for a night and she gave me a key for my room. When I went into my room, I saw a large queen size bed and a brown sofa lying behind the table which a old style television was placed. After all, I think the room was quite comfortable. The next morning, I woke up early and ate breakfast. Although the breakfast didn't taste so well, it still made me full. I think this was a quite normal and comfortable hotel to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment