Sunday, March 4, 2012

Journal 52: You and Nature

I believe that nature is the world that people hasn't build human technology on yet. Although buildings are all around the world now days, I believe that nature is still everywhere. When I think about nature, I think of a huge green plain with grasses and some trees that express peace. In my nature, everything is very peaceful. No evilness is expressed by anything and everything shares and protects the same thing, which is the land they live on. In nature, I have seen a lot of things such as the trees, the birds singing in the trees, or even the little bugs that live inside the trees. Some of these things make me happy. For example, new lives in nature are born during the Spring time and they make me feel happy because they will soon grow into the nature I believe in. Some of the things in my nature make me feel open. For example, when little birds are singing and young animals are playing with each other, they make me feel that they are innocent and pure. This makes me feel that my heart is opened. Others of the things in my nature makes me feel that everything is in a cycle. For example, in nature, everything goes in a cycle. An animal eats the plants to grow up and when they die, they turn into fertile soil for more plants to live on... , when Spring and Summer end, Autumn and Winter comes and when those end... These things are always in a cycle. These are the things of what I think about nature, and I wonder: Can human be a part of nature?

No comments:

Post a Comment