Sunday, March 11, 2012

Journal 54: Solving Problems

In the book Hatchet, Brain was going to visit his father. When he was in the flight to Canada, the plane which he was in crashed because the pilot had a heart attack. Brian was trapped inside a forest in the Canadian Woods. While he was trying to survive in the wilderness, he learned that everything needs food to survive. He learned from the television that turtles lay eggs on land. Because of this, he found food. He also found food on the trees that were beside the lake he had fell in. In my life, I have met a lot of problems too. When I solve these problems, I use the information that I have experienced. Some time these information are from television channels I've seen, the newspapers, or even movies I've watched. I use these information and put them together to solve a problem. From these information, I can know what I should do and shouldn't do, and I will not make the same mistakes that someone has made before. Another way to use these information is to use them in real life. For example, if we know that certain types of plants are edible, we can eat that in the wild and we will not die that easily. This is how I use information in movies, books or television to help me solve my problems in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment