Sunday, March 25, 2012

Journal 56: Lost in the Woods

In the book "Hatchet", Brian was lost in the woods in Canada. He was lost and no one could find him or rescue him if he didn't try the best to survive. If it was me that was lost in the wilderness, I would try my best to stay alive too. Staying in the wilderness without anybody accompanying you would be very scary and dangerous. In the wild, I may not survive because every animal is trying to stay alive by eating each other and finding food for themselves. I believe that in order for me to survive I have to work very hard and try to find food too. I would try to remember everything I've learned for survival and use it while I am trying to stay alive. I think that in the wild, everything is dangerous and you're on your own. In order to survive, we will need a lot of things and we will have to fight for own lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment