Saturday, June 2, 2012

Journal 81: In Defense of My Treasure

Treasures are valuable things that are important to us. People would do anything to protect their treasure. Some treasure are solid, which means they are objects that we can touch or see. Sometimes treasures are invisible. Invisible treasures are those memories and relations we have with other people. In the story "Lemon of Lemon Brown", the narrator, Lemon Brown's treasures are the newspapers that talks about his achievements in music. Although he was once a wonderful and brilliant music player, time passes by, he turns old and he becomes old and people forget about him. Even though people forget about him, his memories of the great time he had when he was a wonderful musician will always be in his mind. This is why he tried so hard to protect his treasure. If I were to protect my treasure, I would do anything. My treasures are the memories and times I had with my family and my friends. I will do anything and help as hard as I could to protect my family and my friends. I would make sure my treasures were safe and protected all the time. This is how I would protect my treasure and make sure they will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment