Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Journal Entry 10: For the Sake of Freedom

For me, freedom means to have your own rights and own privacy. In my  life, I think I am quite free. Even though my mom cares a lot about me, she gives me a lot of my own time and is not so strict to me. I've never felt freedom taken away, but I got my PSP taken away from me once. I remembered I was arguing with my mom and dad, so they took it away. At that time, I was really I sad, I think my freedom was taken. But now, I think it was ok, because my parents gave it back. The people have fought for their freedom for centuries. People rebel if their freedom was taken away. People would risk their own lives for freedom. If I were the person whose freedom was taken, I would fight back and earn my freedom back.

No comments:

Post a Comment