Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Journal Entry 8: After The End?

  After Billy heard what the landlady had said, he realized that the two people who were on the guest book was the same people that has been missing for more than a year. Noticing that something was wrong, Billy threw the cup onto the ground and decided to run through the front door. But suddenly, he felt dizzy and couldn't even stand still. He was poisoned.  He remembered the taste of bitter almonds inside his tea.

" What have you done to me," he spoke in a voice like he's going to pass out every other second. "What happened to Mr. Mulholland and Mr. Temple? You killed them didn't you!"

"No I didn't, I only fixed them so they can stay with me forever. Don't worry, I'm sure you will like to join them don't you?" said the landlady with a smile on her face.

Knowing that there's no hope for himself, Billy pushed the landlady as hard as he can with his last bit of energy. Although Billy was weak, he was still stronger than the old little woman. The landlady fell into the fire place behind her and began to burn.

"No, stop this!" shouted the landlady.

"I know that there's no hope for me, because the poison is deadly, but I will not let you hurt anyone anymore!" shouted Billy before he closed his eyes forever.

Now, the landlady was running around the place and trying to get out from the fire which she can't. The fire just went burning and burning, till the landlady was dead. Now in Bath, we can even hear the screaming and crying sound of the landlady sometimes during midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment