Friday, November 25, 2011

Journal 30: Thanksgiving

Since Thanksgiving is coming, out English teacher asked us to write and post about what I'm thankful of. What am I thankful of? I'm thankful of a lot of things, my parents, my teachers and even the bus driver. I'm thankful for my parents because they raise me up, send me to school for me to learn knowledge, buy books for me to read, bring me to foreign countries for me to learn other cultures and languages and they taught me a lot of things such as how to solve an Algebraic expression and so on. I'm thankful for my teachers because they taught me knowledge, how to read and write, how to communicate and work with others and even how to turn in homework on time. I'm thankful for Mrs. Pamela because she established PAS for me to go to and taught me the importance of honesty and team. I'm thankful of the High Speed Rail CEO who constructed the HSR for me to go to school in a easier way. I'm thankful of the High Speed Rail shuttle bus driver because he drives me to school and home every day and night. These are only a little part of the people I'm thankful of and we should always be thankful of others and remember to say "thank you" when someone helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment