Thursday, November 3, 2011

Journal Entry 21: Describe a Place You Know

To describe a place I know, I will choose my room, because it's a place I go everyday. Whenever I'm in my study room, I study. My study room is small, but fulled with books. There are two tables leaning to the wall. There is a computer on one table and a shelf just on top of the computer.  The self is fulled with books and paper. There are two printers on the second table. There is a window beside the table and  an air conditioner above the window.When ever it's too hot, I turn on the air conditioner and feel an air of coldness. I hear my dad hurrying me up to do my homework every time and I smell the dinner my mom is preparing before every dine. This is my study room.

1 comment:

  1. Hank,

    Again, this is much too short for full credit.

    200 words is the minimum.

    -M. McCool

    ReplyDelete