Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Journal Entry 22: Game Setting

 My favorite game is called Monster Hunter, so I have always wanted to make a game on monsters. Like Monster Hunter, I want my game setting to be in a village in the past. I want my game to be in the past because my game is about hunting and the weapons hunters use are knives, swords and bow guns or arrows. Hunters can defend  themselves by a shield (which some special weapons include) or by escaping from a monster's attack. I want my game to be in a village because the hunters are given missions by the mayor of the village. There will be different kinds of places that the hunters can hunt. There are deserts, snowy mountains, forests and even under water. If the hunter's mission is in a desert, the hunter must need a special drink to stay alive or else they will die by hotness. Similarly, if a hunter is in a snowy mountain, the hunter must need a special drink to stay warm. Monsters also live in different places according to their habits and appearance. For example, a white dragon may be living in the snowy mountains and a monster that drinks water a lot would not be in the deserts. This is my setting of my monster game.

No comments:

Post a Comment