Sunday, May 13, 2012

Journal 60: Hip-Hop Language

It's six o clock in da morning, I woke up on ma bed and went to da first floor. I saw ma mom watching da television and making breakfast fo me. I told ma mom tat it's time ti go, so I took ma backpack and went into da car. I got to da high speed rail station at 6:50 and I ran down the stairs ti try ti get onto the train on time. I began lookin at my clock, the time passed on and on. Tik Tok, at last I ran down the stairs, saw the train leave the station and I knew I was late for school. I waited in the station for da next train. At 7:30, da next train came by and I went onto the train. There wasn't a lot of people, so I sat down on the train. When I arrived at Hsinchu, it was nearly 8. I got on to a bus that drove me out of da station. I ran to school after I got down the bus. I got to PAS at almost 9, my first history class was half over, and I walked into the classroom. My friends and classmates were all there on time. This was my first time late.

No comments:

Post a Comment