Sunday, May 13, 2012

Journal 63: Camp Pictures

The pictures in pg 471 shows a camp with houses and there are only a few people in the camp. In this picture, it seems like there are only a few people, but there are a lot of houses and they are all big and able to contain a lot of people. I think this picture is quite similar to where I live, because in the neighborhood where I live, there are not a lot of people. And there are a lot of big houses all over the place. In where I live, everybody doesn't know each other well. I think the picture in pg 471 is a little bit like where I live. In the picture in pg 476, there are a lot of Asian people lining up. They are probably going into a camp or house. The building where the people are lining up to go into is big. It can also contain a lot of people. The Asian people might be waiting or moving into a place. I don't think this picture is like where I live, because it is fulled with people and there are mountains in the background. In where I live, there are no mountains and there are only a few people living in my area. This is why I think the picture in 476 isn't like where I live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment