Sunday, May 13, 2012

Journal 62: Spring Break

During the Spring Break, I did a lot of things including going on a graduation trip with my friends, watching my favorite channel everyday after the graduation trip and watching NBA. Our graduation trip began on the first day the Spring Break came. My classmates and I went to Bali. On the airplane, we watched movies and chat. When we arrived there, we felt very hot and began to sweat on our way to the bus that was going to bring us to Club Med. In Club Med, I enjoyed my time with my classmates and friends. We played basketball, swam, soccer and a lot of fun activities together. We also went rafting and we spent our time with each other and playing. I believe that everybody thinks that it was worth it and fun. After we came back from the graduation trip, I continued watching a TV series called Doctor Who. I also watched a lot of NBA, because of Jeremy Lin who was incredible in his team New York Knicks. I planned on doing some of my homework, but in the end it turned out that I ran out of time, so I had to find some time to finish it during the school days.

No comments:

Post a Comment